It’s Not Too Late Scholarship and Scott Credit Union partnered to provide a financial education workshop to college students in our community. Below are a list of the few highlights from the workshop. We want to thank everyone who helped make this a successful event.
- Held financial education workshop on Thursday, July 16th at New Life Community Church in East St Louis, IL.
- Approximately 30 students attended along with their parents.
- Financial budgeting activity for students conducted with Scott Credit Union.
- INTL Scholarship promotion – Scott Credit Union (SCU) to invest $50 with anyone who opens a youth account with $5. SCU willing to give students $50 who brought in flyer to local branch. Also, if they recommend someone else to open account, they will receive an additional $50.
- $1000 Scholarship offered at workshop to students who attended and applied. Scholarship will be awarded the first week of August.
- Students to set up Go Fund Me Pages.